Maybe you leave your contacts in when you go swimming. Or maybe you still haven't been able to kick your smoking habit.
Everyday activities like this can impact your eyesight in the long term, self.com reports.
Here's a condensed version of their list of things to avoid:
1. Forgetting to wear sunglasses.
2. Wearing old contact lenses.
3. Rubbing your eyes.
4. Wearing contacts in the pool or shower.
5. Using expired eye makeup.
7. Staring at a screen all day.
8. Not wearing safety goggles.
9. Skipping an annual eye exam.
10. Relying too much on redness-reducing drops.
To read the reasons why these things can hurt your eyes, click here.