The broken lock made Sandra Rivers sick to her stomach, NJ.com reports.
“Everything was gone," from the cafe she was about to open in Newark, NJ, she said.
That included the cappuccino machine, the convection oven, the cash register, the fryer, the refrigerators.
Sandra passed out in front of the café she was going to open in September.
She lost her life savings, around $90,000 that she had saved up over 15 years.
Deaf’s Delight Café was supposed to be first of its kind in the state, a social spot for the deaf and hard of hearing community in Newark and beyond.
Read the full story: