CDC finds 99 percent of contact users engage in risky behavior.
While at work late last month,Chad Groeschen noticed his left eye was itchy, the Huffington Post reports, and he thought it was due to allergies. But the next day, Groeschen said,his vision was impaired.
Eventually Groeschen found his way to the Cincinnati Eye Institute, wher ehe found that his eye was infected with Pseudomonas bacteria, which can incubate underneath contact lenses.
He will probably need a cornea transplant, and he is now on a mission to warn others.
Read the full story: